Managing the Country Regional Network (CRN) in New South Wales involves more than railway lines, level crossings and bridges.
As part of our operation and maintenance services we manage more than 1200 properties, including 356 heritage listed sites.
Our property management services include:
- developing and maintaining a property register
- maintaining land and buildings
- managing commercial agreements and tenancies for leased property
- reviewing leases and preparing local maintenance and supply contracts
- sales and acquisitions
- management of property-related heritage issues and land contamination issues
We also manage access for any development or building work near the rail corridor and access to the corridor for third party works.
Please contact us for all enquiries and matters relating to CRN properties.